Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rain!

It has been raining heavily for almost an hour. If it would keep up for awhile, it could make a difference. Hilda's first comment when the rain began: "But I haven't finished watering!" Ha!
Before the rain started, I took off the masking tape Terry put up on the coop walls to make a clean line between the paint and the rubber. It was easier than I thought it would be. I had a razor blade ready in case the rubber below the tape pulled off, but for the most part, it separated cleanly. Terry has installed a latch on the people door and hooks to hold a 2 x 4 over the chicken door. We can now contain the girls in the coop and keep the raccoons out. Still hoping to move them tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to getting caught up on my inside work while Father Sky does the watering for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment